more please
Ok, I went to see the second doctor. I had mentioned he was more personable and was more willing to do tests than the other one. I was always partial on the first one since he was the one that originally started me on the thyroid etc.

I thought it wold not hurt to see the second guy at any rate.

I mentioned that I had to switch to a lower dose 25 from 50 because I was too juiced up. He said it was interesting because typically 50mcg is not enough to take you over like that and to him that was more indicative of a sputtering thyroid then anything else. He said 25 mcg is basically not enough for anything.

So he said lets do the T3 T4 (free) thyroid antibody as well as testosterone test. He has mentioned that a few times before but I figured what the hey.

What you think?

OMG, you may have hit the doctor jackpot.  He actually volunteered that testing for FT3 and FT4, thyroid antibodies and testosterone might be a good thing to do?  Great.
I'm with gimel --- you hit the jackpot.  Most of us have to beg for those tests, and you actually got them offered to you!!!  How awesome.........

Do make sure those T3 and T4 are FREE's......... Yay for you.......
Yea they are definitly free's. Not sure what the testosterone is for?
Well, this Dr is looking at the whole body.

All hormones work together in a push pull scenario. Thyroid, adrenal and testosterone hormones are all important to check. It is quite common for testosterone to be temporarily low when thyroid hormones are low. Besides what testosterone obviously does for the male body, low levels can also contribute to muscle pain. There are two common tests to measure testosterone from blood draw, its kind of similar to thyroid testing. These are Free Testosterone (bio-available), Total Testosterone.
ah ok. Make sense. Thanks Everyone :) I really appreciate all the time.