side affects
Hi  ai am 35 and i am on levothyroxine 100mcg along with
irbesartan 150mg and amlodipine 10mg for high bp i have been om on bp tablets i am feeling dizzyness and headaches does my levothyroxine cause this ?
Hi, I take 150mcg of levothyroxine a day and I don't feel any of thise things. Sorry I can't help you with what it may be as I don't know anything about amlodipine but I'm ok of the thyroxine
If your dosage was recently change - yes a mild headache could be present until you balance out a bit. If no dosage change was done you need to look up your meds and see if headaches are a possibility. I am confident the BP med will do that to you. For sure :)
The first thing you should do is check you BP.  Headaches and dizziness are both symptoms of an elevated BP.  Is the bp is normal then I would check the side effects of the Norvasc (amlodipine).
Had a large tumor and total thyroidectomy removed 3 weeks ago. The past few days having dull but strong headaches that go into my ear, down my jaw into my neck. I'm taking 100 mcg of Levothyroxine a day and 2 Calcitrol a day. My calcium was very low after surgery.