Thyroid Disorders Community
side affects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

side affects

Hi  ai am 35 and i am on levothyroxine 100mcg along with
irbesartan 150mg and amlodipine 10mg for high bp i have been om on bp tablets i am feeling dizzyness and headaches does my levothyroxine cause this ?
Hi, I take 150mcg of levothyroxine a day and I don't feel any of thise things. Sorry I can't help you with what it may be as I don't know anything about amlodipine but I'm ok of the thyroxine
If your dosage was recently change - yes a mild headache could be present until you balance out a bit. If no dosage change was done you need to look up your meds and see if headaches are a possibility. I am confident the BP med will do that to you. For sure :)
The first thing you should do is check you BP.  Headaches and dizziness are both symptoms of an elevated BP.  Is the bp is normal then I would check the side effects of the Norvasc (amlodipine).
Avatar n tn
Had a large tumor and total thyroidectomy removed 3 weeks ago. The past few days having dull but strong headaches that go into my ear, down my jaw into my neck. I'm taking 100 mcg of Levothyroxine a day and 2 Calcitrol a day. My calcium was very low after surgery.