Aa
A
A
Close
side affects
Hi  ai am 35 and i am on levothyroxine 100mcg along with
irbesartan 150mg and amlodipine 10mg for high bp i have been om on bp tablets i am feeling dizzyness and headaches does my levothyroxine cause this ?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I take 150mcg of levothyroxine a day and I don't feel any of thise things. Sorry I can't help you with what it may be as I don't know anything about amlodipine but I'm ok of the thyroxine
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
393685_tn?1425816122
If your dosage was recently change - yes a mild headache could be present until you balance out a bit. If no dosage change was done you need to look up your meds and see if headaches are a possibility. I am confident the BP med will do that to you. For sure :)
Comment
Cancel
393685_tn?1425816122
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
400195_tn?1253748662
The first thing you should do is check you BP.  Headaches and dizziness are both symptoms of an elevated BP.  Is the bp is normal then I would check the side effects of the Norvasc (amlodipine).
Comment
Cancel
400195_tn?1253748662
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Had a large tumor and total thyroidectomy removed 3 weeks ago. The past few days having dull but strong headaches that go into my ear, down my jaw into my neck. I'm taking 100 mcg of Levothyroxine a day and 2 Calcitrol a day. My calcium was very low after surgery.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
side affects
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources