325?1253886898
Trying to conceive User Group
How long did it take you to concieve(conceive) after birth control?
About This Group:

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!

Founded by Heatherm4 on September 25, 2009
1096 members

How long did it take you to concieve (conceive) after going off the pill? my husband and i have been trying for 6 months with no luck i have been to the doctors and have a gynecologist appointment in 2 months time, i have been BBT charting but it looks like im not ovulating its so frustrating! i dont know if my body is just taking its time getting back into a normal routine or if somethings wrong with me or my partner, hopefully the gyno can tell me something but just thought i'd see how long it took you to fall pregnant after the pill?
thanks Steph
Sagittarius ..... Comment
14 mins ago
zara2010 24 week bum pics are up... ... Comment
1 hr ago
butterflybabies, Moma_Cher, desderius, and KeeLolo commented on renae176's status