Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Aching muscles and joints in the morning ??????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I a 57 years old male and for the past month or so I have been waking up with aching muscles and joints in my knees and forearms. It wasn't something that came on over a period of time, I just woke up one morning and there was the pain. I have been to my doctor and he is puzzled. I haven't changed or taken any new meds. in the last 5 years, so I guess you can rule that out. I do suffer from stress and anxiety disorder, but it has been under control for awhile now. I had all my bloodwork done just last week and except for my cholesterol being alittle high everything came back normal ! This is the strangest thing I have ever had, I asked the doctor if anxiety coud cause this and he said, no ! I was riding my bike 3 to 4 miles a day until it got to cold and never had these pains. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing these pains. I also noticed that my eyes have been burning, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!!