Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Aching muscles and joints in the morning ??????

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I a 57 years old male and for the past month or so I have been waking up with aching muscles and joints in my knees and forearms. It wasn't something that came on over a period of time, I just woke up one morning and there was the pain. I have been to my doctor and he is puzzled. I haven't changed or taken any new meds. in the last 5 years, so I guess you can rule that out. I do suffer from stress and anxiety disorder, but it has been under control for awhile now. I had all my bloodwork done just last week and except for my cholesterol being alittle high everything came back normal ! This is the strangest thing I have ever had, I asked the doctor if anxiety coud cause this and he said, no ! I was riding my bike 3 to 4 miles a day until it got to cold and never had these pains. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing these pains. I also noticed that my eyes have been burning, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!!