Aa
A
A
Close
Bumps in mouth and swollen lymph nodes..
About a month ago, I got these white bumps on my tongue.. Some looking different than others.. Some being on the sides of tongue being ***** looking.. Then I got some on the back of my tongue on each side.. And, someone told me it was oral thrush.. I started taking these pills that are supposed to be like eating yogurt or whatever.. A few days ago I noticed these bumps running down my throat.. So, I rached back and felt them.. and I felt 3 running as far as I could feel which wasn't to far.. I never knew what a lymph node was so I started feeling for them.. I think I found them.. I don't know if they are swollen are not.. I believe these are what I'm feeling.. I can grip them and move them aroudn a little.. They feel like semi soft oval type deals..So, I don't know if they are swollen or not.. I can feel them..I guess they are because they are bigger than 2 cms or so.. I don't know I have never been prone to infection until this year.. I smoked about a pack a day for 2-3 years.. I'm 19.. And I dipped for like 2 months.. And everyone once and while in between then..
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Just adding.. One of my tounsils are swollen and whitish looking..
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
Blank
80052 tn?1496327897