Enlarged Liver, Fatigue, EWB, loose bowel
Paging Dr. House..    My Sister in Law (38 Caucasian female. Light smoker) has been very sick for a few months. She's went through different hospitals and different doctors and no one knows what is wrong with her. She's been through countless MRI's and a few ultrasounds.

First onset of symptoms two months ago was a very enlarged liver. So enlarged, you could almost tell its outline. Extreme pain. Loose bowels. Fatigue. High blood sugar count in the ER. EWB. Dr.s said it was diabetes. Redraw a few weeks later showed a slightly high, but still in normal range of blood sugar. Swelling has gone down a little, not a lot.

She's been on antibiotics for a month. There has been little to no progress. Still elevated white blood count. Still emptying her bowels a lot. Fatigue is a little better, but not a lot. Hurts to walk too much.

She's already had meningitis in adult hood. She was on several medications in her later years for BP disorder. The doctors have more questions then answers.. please help if you know what direction you might go in that they could explore.  
Welcome to the forum!
Enlarged liver with loose stool and high WBC should raise the suspicion of Hepatitis A or Hepatitis C. HIV and leukemia too should be looked into. It could also be due to liver cancer both primary and metastatic. A liver biopsy should be tried along with tests specific for the above conditions.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!