Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
HELP!!! Tachycardia, blurred vision, hearing loss, etc.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

In February I started getting bouts of tachycardia enough to where one day I thought I was going to have a heart attack so I called an ambulance.  They hooked me up to a heart monitor and said I was not in immediate danger and that I should go to the hospital.  My heart rate was 165 bpm that day.  I wore a holter monitor and was told by one Dr that I had PSVT.  I tried the vagal menuevres and they did not work.  I saw an electrocardioloist and he said that I did not have PSVT, but it was sinus tachy.  He ordered more tests to check my thyroid, echcardiogram, diabetes, and catecholamines.  All tests came back negative. I can't even walk up a flight of stairs without having my heart beat out of my chest and I get out of breath.  I have lost 20 pounds in a month and a half! The vision in my left eye started to become blurry a few months later and I noticed that this lump on my head right next to my eyebrow in the middle of my forhead had some kind of vein entering my eye socket.  I had had this lump for about a year and decided to pop it with a needle to see if it was maybe a zit or something.  When I did that, my pupils began to dilate, my heart started racing and I couldn't sleep for about 3 days! My eyes are getting more veins in them and they are very red and getting redder. My legs got weak and I was getting night sweats.  It was so bad that I couldn't get out of bed for a few days.  I felt nauseated and the veins in my hands and palm would bulge and sweat profusely.  I felt like I had to consciously pull air in and out of my lungs or I would stop breathing.  Also, after I popped that thing I started getting red dots all over my body and I got muscle spasms in my legs, stomach, and arms.  I have been to two opthalmologists and they say my eyes are fine, I had an MRI of my head but it was without contrast and that was fine too.  Now I have head aches on the left side of my head and the hearing in my left ear is lessening.  My left cheek also feels numb sometimes.  I have no idea what is wrong with me, and I know all of this sounds crazy, but I am just telling you my symptoms.  I also get bruises all over my body without injury and my skin is very thin.  I pulled a bandage off two weeks ago and it tore my skin off and has yet to heal completely.  I also notice that when I had a piece of tape from an IV ripped off of my arm, I had several freckles appear in that spot.  I also have random dark spot like freckles that are appearing all over my body.  I have no idea what this is, but it is really scary and no one can figure it out.  I am either thinking cancer or autoimmune disease.  Any suggestions would be very helpful.  It's just really hard to figure this out because the symptoms I am having involve so many different parts of my body.