Aa
A
A
Close
3093747 tn?1344658683
HELP!!! Tachycardia, blurred vision, hearing loss, etc.
In February I started getting bouts of tachycardia enough to where one day I thought I was going to have a heart attack so I called an ambulance.  They hooked me up to a heart monitor and said I was not in immediate danger and that I should go to the hospital.  My heart rate was 165 bpm that day.  I wore a holter monitor and was told by one Dr that I had PSVT.  I tried the vagal menuevres and they did not work.  I saw an electrocardioloist and he said that I did not have PSVT, but it was sinus tachy.  He ordered more tests to check my thyroid, echcardiogram, diabetes, and catecholamines.  All tests came back negative. I can't even walk up a flight of stairs without having my heart beat out of my chest and I get out of breath.  I have lost 20 pounds in a month and a half! The vision in my left eye started to become blurry a few months later and I noticed that this lump on my head right next to my eyebrow in the middle of my forhead had some kind of vein entering my eye socket.  I had had this lump for about a year and decided to pop it with a needle to see if it was maybe a zit or something.  When I did that, my pupils began to dilate, my heart started racing and I couldn't sleep for about 3 days! My eyes are getting more veins in them and they are very red and getting redder. My legs got weak and I was getting night sweats.  It was so bad that I couldn't get out of bed for a few days.  I felt nauseated and the veins in my hands and palm would bulge and sweat profusely.  I felt like I had to consciously pull air in and out of my lungs or I would stop breathing.  Also, after I popped that thing I started getting red dots all over my body and I got muscle spasms in my legs, stomach, and arms.  I have been to two opthalmologists and they say my eyes are fine, I had an MRI of my head but it was without contrast and that was fine too.  Now I have head aches on the left side of my head and the hearing in my left ear is lessening.  My left cheek also feels numb sometimes.  I have no idea what is wrong with me, and I know all of this sounds crazy, but I am just telling you my symptoms.  I also get bruises all over my body without injury and my skin is very thin.  I pulled a bandage off two weeks ago and it tore my skin off and has yet to heal completely.  I also notice that when I had a piece of tape from an IV ripped off of my arm, I had several freckles appear in that spot.  I also have random dark spot like freckles that are appearing all over my body.  I have no idea what this is, but it is really scary and no one can figure it out.  I am either thinking cancer or autoimmune disease.  Any suggestions would be very helpful.  It's just really hard to figure this out because the symptoms I am having involve so many different parts of my body.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources