Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Healthy woman suddenly suffers: severe stomach pain/loud intestines/foo...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Healthy woman suddenly suffers: severe stomach pain/loud intestines/food intollerant

I don't know why this happened but it's changing my life badly. Jan 25th I was feeling fine. I'm 43. COPD but a non-smoker in very good shape. Had started a 3 on 1 off, six day week at the gym in November. Was VERY fit for 2 months, until late Jan. I started to feel tired. I began to get a yellow thin stool.
That week I felt much worse when I had a whiskey on ice at a friend's house. My stomach immediately burned, very pronounced loud gurgling and groaning from all of my intestines. I couldn't believe the noise. I drank 2 litres of water slowly. I then ate some soup to calm my stomach for the night.
Next day I felt very tired and did not go to the gym for the first time in months. I was having loose thin yellow stool 2 or 3 times a day. I thought I was getting a bit of food poisoning. I thought it was spinach, as my diet mainly consisted of beef, spinach, broccolli, and a rice/pasta. I ate very simple foods. Now I was sick and getting more ill by the week.
For 3 weeks I've been sick with the same symptoms: loose yellow porous stool, stomach hurts when food is eaten, stabbing pains across the upper abdomen when eating, lots and lots of very smelly gas. I only ate soup and water and crackers for these 3 weeks.
Doctors have tested me for parasites and now C Diff. What else could I have???? As my stomach aches...
Now in week 4.
I eat: probiotic yogurt. A probiotic drink once a day, a multi-vitamin, soup, water, tea, crackers, honey, tea.
I can now eat bananas. Some eggs. A piece of toast.
NO: Meat, Dairy, Sauces, Processed Foods, Mixes, Nuts, No Sugars.
My stool is getting better formed. A bit darker. That's good. That's the only good change in almost a month!
I'm hungry and losing weight fast. I've lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I've never lost or gained weight like that in my life. I'm generally healthy, a non drinker for 25 yrs, until the odd glass of liquor this fall. I don't have any symptoms of ulcers, heartburn, etc and never have. I've been able to eat anything all of my life.
Now I have an almost constant headache, a very sore painful stomach, upper abdominal pains, noisy intestines, bad smelly gas.
I am very weak. That really concerns me.
Is there any ideas out there? What tests should I also run that may be the answer to my sudden negative health problems???
Thank you.