Heat in Leg
I am having a heat sensation in my right leg in my upper calf and behind my knee. They dont have pain or a change in skin temperature. They are just odd feeling, and reoccur all the time. Help!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
I am sorry to say but heat sensation can be a sign of blood clot or deep vein thrombosis. This can be diagnosed by duplex ultrasound. It can also be due to pinched nerve or due to diabetic neuropathy. If you are on birth control pills (in females), then this could be due to the side effect of pills.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.