Hibiscus
54 year old female - started with being lightheaded / dizzy, went to my GP who ran the usual blood tests - all negative - symptoms continued on and off - then when I  got home from work I got this tight feeling in my chest which happened on a few occasions - thought I was having Heart Attack or Angina - went straight to ER nothing showed up - I have since had 6 EKG's and blood tests to show if I have had a Heart Attack - Angina  each time nothing - I was also getting this funny weak feeling in my right arm and legs after I stopped walking (even gentle walking)  and when I sit or stand after walking I can feel my heart "rocking" in my chest and it feels like my whole body is pulsating especially in the head and my stomach (which makes my legs feel like jelly) if I sit down for a while the feeling does go away but not completely.
Echo Cardiogram - Nothing found
Thallium Stress Test (Treadmill)  No blocked Arteries - Nothing found
Halter Monitor in hospital was showing my pulse going over 100BPM when moving about
GP wants to me to do another halter monitor again..because of the readings in hospital..could my beta blocker not be working all that well
Medication that I am taking is 25mg Altenol (Noten) and 1 aspirin daily
Cheers Hibiscus

Y don't u try gowin with a nuther docter or a nuther hospitol because they should tell you what u have and its always good to get 2 upinon .