Lower Abdominal Twitching...
Ok so for the past month or so i have been getting twitches in my lower abdomen, in the same area as my falopian tubes and uterus. it dose NOT hurt or cause any pain, and feels exactly like the twitches you get in on your eye ocasionaly or in your arms and legs some times (you know what i mean?) i didnt think anything of it the first time but it has happened a few times in the past month or so. Also the other day i felt like i got a slightly bigger twitch (just one solid twitch) in the middle of my stomach about mid way between my belly button and pubic line... any suggestions would be incredibly helpful... thank you

There are a number of causes for muscle twitchings.It can be due to acid-base imbalance in the body,low sodium,potassium,calcium and vit D deficiency,Alzheimer’s disease,muscle fasciculation syndrome(a disorder of the nervous system characterized by the uncontrolled twitching (fasciculation) of muscle groups in various parts of the body),ALS,chronic fatigue syndrome,hypoparathyroidism,spinal muscular atrophy or spinal neoplasms and spinocerebellar ataxia.Pls discuss these options with you doctor.Confirmation can only be done after thorough investigations.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.