Nausea and Belching
Nausea  and Belching a lot. What causes this problem
Welcome to the forum!
Chances are that you have esophageal reflux (GERD), where the food in your stomach is thrown up into your food pipe or esophagus. Another possibility is hiatal hernia, where a portion of stomach herniates into the chest cavity through the diaphragm. Both can cause a discomfort in the chest area, nausea, burning, heaviness etc. Irritation of the left diaphragm due to acidity causing stomach distension or due to the hernia can cause hiccups or belching. Fatty food, alcohol etc too can cause hiccups. In GERD, hiccup is body’s mechanism to prevent choking.
Apart from these kidney problems and other metabolic disorders, cancers, infections, certain mental health problems and brain stroke or injury can cause persistent hiccups.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.