No Blood Flow to Right Index Finger
My healthy 35 year old husband has no blood flow to his right index finger.  There is no diagnosis of what caused this.  Treatment only seems to be amputation of the portion that does not have blood flow. He does not recall injuring it.  Has had blood work done and is otherwise very healthy; however, he does smoke.  It is also very painful.

Smoking is a big issue with blood flow as it causes the arteries to dialate. I once saw an episode on tv( real life) where a guy lost his fingers and the doctor was refusing to put them back on because he smoked. The guy promised and begged the doctor and told him that he would not smoke. So the doctor when ahead with the surgery and the guy ended up back in the ER to have them taken off because he went back to smoking. The doctor spent all that time putting them back on only to have them taken back off cause they got all black from lack of blood flow. Smoking decreases oxygen levels in the blood as well. Your husband may have unknowingly injured it and therefor the smoking has inhibited his healing.