PRESSURE NOSE/FOREHEAD
Hi all,

I feel a pressure in my nose and frontal area. It feels like tightness rather than pain, as if the balance in pressure is not correct.

At times i can feel and hear a pop of air, i think in nose, possibly close to eyes.

3 months ago I experienced a moderate to severe headache in the plane during decent, could this have modified some pressures?

After the flight i had a sinus infection, this was 2 months ago but it was cleared.

I went to see a sinus specialist with scans, he did not advise surgery because the scans only revealed mild to moderate thickening in all sinuses without blocking the drainage and concluded the pressures may not be related to sinuses.

This left me puzzled, I even had a detailed magnetic scan done of my whole head and everything was fine.  

So here i am living with this wierd pressure disbalance, I think that sleeping eases it and stress worsens it but then again sleep helps everything and stress worsens everything so i don t know if i should stick with that solution.

I do have elevated stresses at the moment though.

Anyone with similar experience, in plane? or nature of pressure? Anyone knows what else but sinuses can cause pressures?

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There can be some very simple causes of frontal (forehead) and nasal bridge pressure symptoms and or headache. Poor sleep, eye strain, refractive errors of the eye like myopia (near sightedness), temporal arteritis (can be diagnosed if ESR is raised), compression of cervical spinal nerves, and sinusitis (even if there is no blockage) are some of the common causes of frontal headache. Take steam twice a day, at bed time and first thing in the morning and see if it helps. Possibility of nasal polyps, inflamed nasal turbinates and infection of the nose or blocked nose should also be explored. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor.  A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!
I Have recently been to hospital after a fight with a friend ,which i had an abrassion to the upper eyebrow, and now two weeks later have a piece of bone above my eyebrow that they had advised was just a minor cut and bruising round eyes was also from that, i cant stand tha pain anymore as its been 3 weeks and it makes me sick feeling it, the hospital advised me it was just a graze but i had concussion!