Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Painful Bumps on Back of Head

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Painful Bumps on Back of Head

I have had severe headaches for the past week or so, and tonight I noticed a small, painful bump on my head at the base of my skull.  I have noticed some dizziness and vision problems as well.  I have moved to a small town and the local doctor is not great.  Has anyone heard of these symptoms?
Tags: bump, head
1 Comment
You really have to get this checked out in the big city. There is a ninety nine percent chance this is minor and a one percent chance it is something that could cause trouble in River City if not dealt with immediately. And the kind of trouble I am talking about you don't want to have. Take the bus if you have to, as well as a day or two off, if necessary.