Promblems common on back of hands an wrist ?
I'm experiencing mild pain in the back of my left hand and my wrist, Its numb usually unless I try to bend it or pick things up. It is also painful if I press down on the main source of pain on the back of the hand, it is also becoming tingly ( spelling ? ) in my arm now, I cannot remember anything happening to the hand unless my dog pulling on it on our walk may have contributed to it. I would seek a medical opion but without health insurance I would like to see if anyone has ideas before I go to a hospital any go $300 - $500 into debt any links or opions are welcome Thank you !
37 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details
36 minutes ago

Also there is no swelling or buring but it feels cold sometimes

It looks like a muscle strain.Apply some cold compresses on the wrist and hand and give rest to the hand for some days.You can also take some over the counter anti inflammatory analgesic(pain reliever) like ibuprofen(motrin) or diclofenac.Application of muscle relaxant on the hand will also help.For the tingling sensation,take some vit B 12.

If the symptoms persist or worsen then pls consult you doctor to rule out other causes like gout ,diabetes,nerve entrapment or carpal tunnel syndrome.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.