Rumbling down under
I often have a gurgling, or rumbling sensation down around the area where my pubic bones are.  Not a noise, just a feeling.  Has anyone else ever experienced this?  Is it possible that this is just gas, down that low?  I do have Meralgia Parasthetica.  Is it possible that this could be some kind of nerve sensation from that?
Thanks for writing to the forum!

Gurgling sounds or borborygmi are due to air and liquid in your small intestines which move about by the contractions of your intestines. The sounds can be heard with a stethoscope over your abdomen and can be loud enough to be heard by people near you or by you. This also occurs in your colon (large intestine) and may be felt more before a bowel movement. So relax! This is a normal phenomenon. However if this is very frequent then you can take fermented foods or lactobacillus to reduce the frequency. Also a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in carbohydrates and sweets helps.
Personally I do not think it is due to Meralgia Parasthetica.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!