Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Running low grade fever for 2 weeks

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Running low grade fever for 2 weeks

Hi! I have been running a low grade fever for over 2 weeks, have also had nausea and pain in my right lowerback quadrant area, dizziness, blurred vision, joint pain, and fatigue. I have gone to the doctor 3 times in the last 6 days. First doctor said Upper Respiratory infection without even listening to my lungs, 2nd doctor said virus but did a urine check and that came back clear but I had been on antibiotics from the first doc visit, 3rd doctor did a full cbc and liver and kidney panel and all that came back normal, she said virus too.  I have never had a virus like this.  The fever really kicks-in in the late afternoon into evenings and I am exhausted by the time I get off work.  I keep having the sensation of spasms around my skull, best way I can describe it is that it feels like my skin around my scalp is crawling and usually when this happens my vision gets blurry.  Also, for the last month I have had horrible heartburn and I have never had a history of heartburn, and also I have had like sting chest pains such as someone pinching my chest.So could this really be a virus or something else?
Avatar n tn