Tingling Sensation/Numbness in Upper Lip & Left Cheek
about a week ago, i was involved in a brief sparring session (i'm an amateur/collegiate boxer). Afterwards, i seemed to have acquired, through the deliverance of a strong jab, very slight swelling but mainly numbness and tingling to the area incorporating my upper left cheek as well as my upper lip, yet only on the left side of it. This numbness has persisted for about 5 days. I can still move and contort my lip and left cheek just as well as my right cheek and right side of lip, yet it just happens to feel weird. I was wondering if anyone would have any notion towards what it could possibly be and/or what i should do for the time being. Thank you.

Since the numbness and tingling have surfaced after trauma to the area ,so it can be due to compression of nerves of the area.Apply cold compresses and take some anti nflammtory pain killer like ibuprofen.Also apply topical muscle relaxants on the area.If the symptoms persist then pls consult a physician.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.