Tingling hands and feet and sore muscles.
I am a 25 years old male.  I have been experiencing sore muscles, tingling hands and feet, chest pain, weakness, and sore joints for about 5 years.  The symptoms are getting worse.  I have recently been to a neurologist that performed a spinal tap and nerve test both came back negative.  I have been to an orthopedic surgeon and rheumatologist about a year ago that did blood tests, MRI, X rays, and physical therapy.  Everything came back good.

My chest pain was one of the first symptoms.  I have pain when I drop my shoulders or take deep breaths.  It feels like it is in my upper pectorals and shoulders and goes all the way across my chest.  I have had this pain for about 5 years.

My sore muscles are to the touch.  Primarily in my neck and shoulders, however there are other sore muscles these are just the worst.  This has been going on for at least 3 or 4 years.

Tingling in my hands and feet happens many times a day.  When I am laying in bed, standing, sitting, working, etc…  This has been going on for at least 3 or 4 years.

I have recently (in the last year) noticed that I am feeling weaker than I used to.  

I have also had persistent sore throats.  Two years ago I had my tonsils taken out for that reason.  However, it seems like I always have a sore throat.  

I have been prescribed lyrica and muscle relaxers without any noticeable improvements.

It seems like I have been to the doctor a hundred times for these symptoms.  I am not sure what to do.  I am feeling stressed and depressed because I don’t feel good.  

I am very active and otherwise healthy.
have you been checked for multiple sclerosis?  I noticed you spoke about the tingling of the hands and feet.  A neurologist would be the correct doctor to see for this diagnosis.  If I were you, I would find a different doctor for a second opinion.  Let them know everything that has been going on with you.  5 years is way too long to be dealing with these problems.  I hope you are able to find answers soon.