Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Tired of Feeling This Way
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tired of Feeling This Way

For the past five years I have been treated for fibromyalgia.  I don't think that is the cause of what's going on with me.  I have a history of Leukocytosis with no known etiology, degenerative joint disease lumbar spine, poly cystic ovarian disease, ibs no known reason, and constant uti.  Recently I've been feeling worse.  I get pneumonia 4 or 5 times a year.  I'm constantly fatigued and every bone in my body aches.  I wake up every morning feeling as if I was hit by a truck.  I bruise easily, my hair is falling out in handfuls.  My wbc is always high never above 20.  Lately my RBC is high as well.  I always have wbc in my urine as well as many other high counts such as ketones and casts.  There is a lump in my neck that causes difficulty swallowing as well as an unpainful one under my right armpit.  I am sick all the time.  I am so run down.  My spleen has been swelling on and off for the past month.  I used to consider myself brilliant and very well spoken but now when I try to speak I'm lucky if the word pickle doesn't pop out of my mouth when I'm trying to say something totally different.  I have these fog moments where I just can't say what I'm thinking or think what I'm trying to say.  What the hell is wrong with me?!  Who should I see?!  I'm lost!