Urinary Problems
For the last 3-4 days I have had urinating problems. I mean it is hard to hold my urine, when I habe to go I have to go and this occurs abot every 4-6 hours. Also as I pee it is ok but as I finish peeing this weird sensation happens, it kind of hurts its like a soft pain kind of shoots up my abdomenal area. It was worst a few days ago, I have been drinking nothing but grape cranberry juice and taking some cranberry suplements. I have never felt this way before and I just dont understand, it just came up on me. Could it possibly be a urinary tract infection, what are the symptoms? Or a bladder infection, what are those symptoms? I am going to try and go to the doctor as soon as I can be mean while what possibly can I do?
It sounds very much like you have a urinary tract infection. The symptoms you're having are pretty classic... you may start to feel a burning sensation when you go, and you may have some blood in the urine. You definitely want to go to the doctor, since the infection can spread to your kidneys if you don't treat it. The doctor will probably put you on an antibiotic for a few days, that should clear it right up. Meantime drink a lot of water and cranberry juice, and when you have to go, go - don't try to hold it in.