Vague upper right quadrant pain?
I've had a very vague feeling for several months now, on and off, in the upper right quadrant, just under my breast/ribs.  It's more of an awareness mostly, though at times feels a bit like mild pain/discomfort.  I had my gallbladder out 7 years ago due to stones, so that's not the cause.  I'm 31, quite over weight, and have a history of reflux/IBS (usually only symptomatic for IBS during my period).  I had basic lab panels done in Feb of this year all came back normal-liver, cholesterol, triglycerides, ect.   I don't smoke or drink alcohol, never have.  I'm currently changing my eating habits and I'm down 15 lbs, and hopeful that loseing weight will alleviate some of the GERD symptoms.  

As to the vague discomfort, it's pretty much where my gallbladder used to be.  Sometimes I have what feels like very intense hunger pains, but in the upper part of my abdomen, and it kind of radiates from that area under my ribs. It is only when my stomach is completely empty, but it's just not normal hunger pains.  I don't have health insurance, so I need to be sure when I go to the dr, of what I need to describe to him, so that I only get tests I need.  

Any ideas or advice?