Vomit, diarrhea, chills, hives, dizzy, oh my!
Here's my deal: Last month and this month, a couple days before my period, I had the worst abdominal cramps of my life--vomitting, diarrhea, dizzies. It lasted about an hour each time. In the last two months, my stomach has been rumbling just about everytime I eat. I think I have a dairy sensitivity because when I eat dairy, about 6 hours later I get diarrhea (not everytime). Yesterday, I ate pizza with meat on it (I rarely eat meat or dairy) and I have a big slice of pie. This is at about 5 pm. I woke up the next day with a stomach ache and really tired. At about 10 am, I started throwing up what I ate the day before, and having diarrhea. That lasted a long time. I developed hives (I've had them once before and I couldn't trace them) all over my body and I got severe chills. I had a second lapse of vomiting/diarrhea and I saw my lips and fingernails were blue. I was really dizzy by this time.

Now it's the evening and my stomach has been turning all day. I am very dizzy when I stand up and have been lying down all day. I lost over 3 lbs today from diarrhea/vomit. I have a headache too--I don't know if I might be dehydrated? The hives are basically gone, the blueness didn't last long, I haven't vomited in hours, though I still have diarrhea when I go. I've eaten very little but I'm trying to drink a lot of fluid.

I just want to know what all this could be? The stomach rumbling, the severe reaction today, the dizzies staying all day. Please help.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us