fatty tumors
My son is in his early thirties and has had since his early twenties developed many fatty tumors over his arms, legs, and torso. He has gone to doctors to see if they can help him and they say they are just benign fatty tumors and they are  harmless. My son's fatty tumors have increased in number (over 100) and size(1-3inches) and some are or seemed to be attached to inside organs making movements very painful. Is there anyone who has heard of this and if so is there any help for him?
Aw your poor son!  Yes, my husband (27) has had two of these fatty tissue tumours, round 2 inches, and the doctors told him the same thing.  He gets pain with one of them.  I told him maybe they are pressing against something else that is causing the pain (due to the fact that the doctors didnt seem worried at all).
Hope you find some answers, and let us know if you do please. Good luck.