joint pain
wmq
Hello, I am female and 29 years old.  I just started having joint pain about 3 weeks ago.  It started with one knee, then went to my hip, then my wrist and fingers, etc. It started with 1 joint at a time but now is at least 2 and can be up to 3 or 4 at a time.  It has been constant for the past 3 weeks.  With the joint pain, comes swelling, some heat, and redness.  I have even had the pain in my jaws!  This is so crazy!  I eat healthy, I am not over weight, I am active, and have never had any health problems.  I don't have health insurance but I am working on it right now.  I went to a health clinic and got a blood test which came back negative on arthritis, lyme disease, gout, and other joint related ailments.  The test did show some inflammation which is obvious.  I am thinking that it may possibly be a bacteria or infection, as I had bad diarrhea for 5 days straight about a month and a half ago.  I never went to the doctor, as it passed and I do not have health insurance.  I do have breast implants, so I thought it was fibromyalgia abut I don't have any muscle aches.  If anybody has any ideas what this could be, please let me know.  Thank you.
Welcome to the forum!
Well, the first possibility that comes to my mind is that it is a reactive arthritis in reaction to probably a viral or bacterial infection you had. Anti inflammatory drugs alone should be enough to treat this. It could also be a reaction to the silicone in breast implant.
The other possibilities of multiple joint pains have been investigated for you. However I am enumerating them again, go over the list and see if something is missed: hypothyroidism, low Vitamin D levels, Low Vit B12 levels, anemia, Hasimotos thyroiditis, gout (can sometimes cause multiple joint pain), rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, SLE, electrolyte disturbance particularly those involving calcium and magnesium, parathyroid gland problems, chondrocalcinosis and chronic fatigue syndrome.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!