my head feels like im upside down
my head feels like if i were upside down..i cant lay down because i feel like my head is going to explode.my ears feel like if they were to pop.what can this be?

This discussion is related to Feel like I'm hanging upside down, pressure in head and ear.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You probably have an Eustachian tube block. Do a valsalva maneuver (Done by taking a deep breath and blowing while pinching your nostrils and closing your mouth) to relieve pressure from internal ear and blocked Eustachian tube (tube connecting ear to throat). Relieving this pressure may relieve some symptoms. The second possibility is wax in ear. Internal ear infection is a third possibility. I would strongly recommend you to consult an ENT specialist.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!