numbness in fingers and toes
I have numbness in my fingertips and toes. I woke up this morning in so much pain in legs and I'm very lethargic and lightheaded. I am only 25 yrs old and I have been going through these symptoms for months. I have had 2 lungs collapsed and I have fainted a few times, I have a very rapid heart beat. Pulse at this moment is 110. I had this dr at the E.R. once call me his mystery patient. I don't know what to do anymore.
Numbness in fingers and toes can be due to parasthesia skin. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidism. They can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then please consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.