Getting Started
lizmcc27 could you start to discuss cognitive behavioral therapy, Smart recovery principles, exercise and diet...maybe some others will join in that have some knowledge...there is a need for an aftercare type of forum once past the physical part of w/d from whatever doc...I do not know, but would think there are a number of people who cannot / will not / do not want to for various reasons go to AA or NA meetings...not saying we shouldn't and not making any arguments whatsoever, just would like to see what could be accomplished with some sort of format online...maybe mixed in with some chat...thanks.
OK I'm guessing no one has said a word to this post because its old as the Hills. But the above person is SO WRITE ON...there really needs to be a place ware there are more people helping threw the net or sites like this..On the Emotional side. I don't mean to make it sound like the people that have wrote me have not helped because they have. But I tell you all I ever thought of before when I would think, I have to get off the Methadone one day.. I only would see this person in my head that could not sleep or eat and was rocking back and forth.
But you know what the Emotional side of this is and can be Hell in a big way. I'm also someone that Can't get out of the house at this time. I am having not only my Anxieties and phobias of going out side...

So if anyone see's this maybe if there was a place made and I have not seen it yet. Or maybe its a Great Idea.
thanks So Much
Ladyrhea4
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.