Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 20 (of 188) questions
Dear Doctor, I’m a 40 year old male, very active and in good health except for following issues. I had some neck accidents doing sports...
My boyfriend injured himself in June 2007 causing him to have a herniated disc with a crack on it. In order to do away with the pain, he ...
Since my surgery I have been experiencing numbness from the hips down on both sides with it more extensive on the left side. Prior to m...
I am trying to determine if my MRI findings indicate possible paralysis if I do not have surgery. Currently I am managing pain with Oxyc...
CASE HISTORY P V SOMAYJULU Age 69 Had IHD in the year 1977 (T wave inversion in V1 to V6) No complications sin...
Dear Dr. I have been told by my orthopedic surgeon that I need a spinal fusion. The surgery will not re align the discs, only fuse them...
Hi Dr, I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this qns. But in the free section i can't get any luck on a response so i ...
Greetings 2 weeks ago I underwent a lumbar discectomy operation (L4/L5) to fix a rather large disc bulge (spinal canal diameter was 2-3 ...
I have had back pain for years. Recent MRI 1. Severe spinal stenosis at L3-4 secondary to a broad based posterior disk bulge and advance...
I have had a cascade of problems starting almost 4 years ago. I have numbness in both feet ( peripheral neuropathy, idiopathic I am tol...
My boyfriend is a 34 year old healthy and active general contractor. About 2 months ago he had a concrete laying job that required lots ...
Had 2nd discectomy Dec. 2010 and am having new numbness in r buttocks, r shin along with pain. Am unable to sit and am only having relie...
MRI results:Cervical: c4 c5 There is central posterior directed disc-osteophyte complex which extends 5 mm posteriorly. This effaces the ...
It was discovered that my wife has a spinal compression at L4 and L5 that was causing bladder issues so emgerency surgery was don by a Ne...
May 2000: stopped work .. severe left-side sciatica. medications/treatments -Tylenol #3 Robaxisal Celebrex Vioxx -acupuncture...
44 yoa healthy male less my chronic, lumbar pain, 24/7, constant throbbing/aching w/a steady 6/7 & up pain level. Years of back pain, gr...
Pain started 23 years ago.One day just started hurting. Had the pain on and off for 13 years. Tried doctors, physio's - nothing worked. T...
Hello, I'm trying to find some help for my 66 year old father whose health is degrading rapidly. Here are his issues that I was able ...
my son was injured playing football two years ago, he is now 17. Been unable to continue with most high school sports, we have been to o...
I am 39 years old and in August 2010 had a synovial cyst removed L5/S1, laminectomy. I was pain free for only one month. Since Oct. I hav...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.