Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cerebral Palsy Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding cerebral palsy issues such as: Books and Journals, Daily Living and Social issues, Diagnosis, Education and Schools, Equipment (orthotics, walkers, wheelchairs, cars, etc.), Family and Patient Support Groups, Financial Help and Support, Insurance Issues, Legal Rights and Issues, Research, Long-Term Care, Treatments (Biofeedback, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Conductive Education, Suit Therapy, Botox, Baclofen, PERC, etc.)
1 - 20 (of 532) questions
HI, My Mother is 51 yrs old. Just 1 yr back she was feeling that she is losing her balance while walking. Also she feels that she can...
My little sister has cerebral palsy and cannot blow her own nose. When she gets sick it all gets really blocked. We use nasal spray to ge...
My son was born on August 11th at 27 weeks and weighed 2pounds 9.6 ounces. He was diagnosed with PVL so Sept. 20th. He has a 6mm cyst on ...
I don't know if this is the right way to do this, but we need help urgently. I have twins boys that was born at 27 weeks, they are now 1...
I was born with mild CP. The spacicity was in my legs and with the help of braces and therapy, I was able to walk "normal". I am now 3...
My son was diagnosed with cerebral palsy around 2 years old.. He turns 23 in March. He doesn't talk or walk. He needs help with everythin...
I live in NYC and wanted to find a new doctor that treats adults with cerebral palsy.
What medication can i give my son with cp after he had a hip operation
I am going to ask a question about sex, just so nobody freaks out--I have no intention of making anybody uncomfortable. I am a 27 year...
strength training for CP really helps tremendously just wondering if anyone out there knows this? CP persons have bone growth that goes ...
My question regards my 12 year old cerebral palsy child. Josh is a moderate to severe spastic quad & weighs approx 65 lbs. He is non-ve...
My son suffers daily with pain in both legs, he is very stiff and lives with hot water bottles and has been taking baclofen but even thou...
My son is 7-years-old and was diagnosed with mild cerebral palsy and epilepsy when he was 5. He was slightly developmentally delayed but ...
I'm a medical engineering student working towards designing a customisable cup for individuals with cerebral palsy. In particularly, the ...
My 37 year old son has spastic quadraplegia. He had a cat scan on his brain today and the result was diffuse cortical atrophy. What is...
My 37 year old son has spastic quadraplegia. He had a cat scan on his brain today and the result was diffuse cortical atrophy. What is...
Hello, I am working with a group of students at Johns Hopkins University on a design project to help individuals with Cerebral Palsy e...
I've struggled a little bit with coordination and motor skills all my life, though I'm 18 years old and you would never know it. People i...
Im having alot of trouble finding work. Does anyone have the same problem?
Ive been trying to make new friends and online date and people arent very accepting perhaps they think i am not capable when i am. We can...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease