Children's Allergies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to children’s allergies, hay fever, school issues, and allergies to animals and pets, birch pollen, drugs, dust mites, foods, insect stings, latex, mold, MSG, ragweed, peanut, and sulfite.
1 - 20 (of 415) questions
My 5 yr old has been complaining of itchy toes, both feet, just the tips. For the past week, she cries the itch is so severe. There are...
20 answers | 2 comments |
My son is 6 year old. At the age of 3 he was diagnosed to have severed allergies from the sea and river food. Everything eaten, like fish...
2 answers |
Hello! Has anyone ever dealt with eye swelling in their child(ren?) My 23 month old has had a swollen right eye now for a few days. She h...
2 answers |
My 9yr old son as been suffering with fatigue, weight loss, chronic cough, night sweats, and nausea for last 6 mths. Have been under the ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
What has been your best at home remedy for allergies? We have done local honey and a more natural type called Hylands but I would like to...
1 answer |
My 4 yr. old has had chronic nasal congestion for 2 years now. We've had adenoids removed due to recurring sinus infections. Shortly th...
13 answers |
My 7 yr old son coughing while eating anything solid food.he is having this problem for the last 10 months. no cough with liquids or so...
5 answers |
My 4 yr old started itching 7 months ago. It started in between his toes and then his penis. Every couple weeks he has a new itching spot...
My 4 yr old started itching 7 months ago. It started in between his toes and then his penis. Every couple weeks he has a new itching spot...
We found how are 15 month old was allergic to peanuts, soy, and eggs at a year old. At the time she would only end up with rashes after e...
Recently, my 6 year old has been complaining of an itchy tongue. He says it's itchy ALL THE TIME. He has been gnawing on it to try to scr...
my son is 6 years old, he has suffered from allergies since birth. We have had him tested and found out all that he is allergic to. My pr...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Need some advice. My niece is allergic to cats and other things. She takes meds every night for her allergies. Just woke her up for schoo...
My 4 year old is sneezing and coughing a lot during his sleep. His is okay when he is playing around but when he sleeps at night he is ha...
1 answer |
My 1 year 9 month old son has been diagnosed with Celiac disease as well as allergies to soy, egg, fish, milk and peanut just two months ...
Presence of mold cause different types of allergic reactions.
We found mold in our house & had it sent of to find out the type. The types are: Acremonium, Chaetomium, Trichoderma & non-sporulating fu...
3 answers |
Hi All, My 2.5yrs old son has previous history of allergy cough due to dust. And I too have the same for dust and mold. We were out of...
Hi, my 15yr old daughter's left hand started swelling up in-between two knuckles, and this started about 3-4 days ago. She said she didn'...
My nine year old grandson occasionally wakes with a single swollen eye (on rare occasions both eyes). The first episode was when he was 2...
16 answers |
Children's Allergies Community
447 Members
415 Questions
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.