Aa
A
A
Close
Colitis Community
Colitis is swelling (inflammation) of the large intestine, which is also known as the colon. This community is a place to find others who share your interest in colitis. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with colitis patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with colitis, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
61 - 80 (of 118) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7164233 tn?1388897201
Hi everyone newbie here! Diagnosed with pan colitis June 2013...put on medication after being hospitalized for what I now know was a m...
3 answers |
i am 16 and half now , for d past 8 months i have been jumping in the nights without proper breifs , between 12 to 1 as i dont have time ...
2 answers |
dear first,forgive my poor english. about half a year ago, i went to the hospital with light stomachache and Blood in the ...
r Hello I am a 21 year old female and I am pretty thin for about a month or two now I have been experiencing hard lumps in my lower left ...
I'm having intermittent stabbing sensations in my bowel. Particularily the right hand side but sometimes on the left. I went to the doc...
I was diagnosed with UC 5 years ago and none of the prescription medications worked. Shortly after being diagnosed I was in remission (af...
2 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with focal active colitis. Do anyone know what exactly this is? The doctor didn't explain it to me. I wasn't too...
2 answers |
161647 tn?1280611763
My mom's UC is out of remission for 7 months now. She is taking 750 mg Balsalazide 3 times a day and Mesalamine enema's once a day. Her B...
. . . ive been taking asacol 800mg for collitus im also on omeprazole 20mg,calcium,magnesium with vitamin D3 and ...
1 answer |
Hello, wanted to to how being pregant and have ulser colitis ? Will i have to stop taking my persciption pills? And will it harm the baby...
I'm taking Pentasa (Mesalazine) 4g a day for a year and appear to be in remission. Dr mentioned about reducing the dose. What are people'...
5595892 tn?1370583352
Does anyone know if colitis can cause bad breath? If so, what are you doing for it?
2 answers |
I got told Friday by my stomach doctor that I have colitis. and that I might have celiac sprue. he said about 95% sure I have it. and hav...
1 answer |
I've been on remicade for almost two years now. My last treatment was about two weeks ago and since then I haven't had much food that agr...
Hi, I'm a 42 YOA female. After a colonoscopy, I was diagnosed with microscopic colitis and gastritis, approximately 15 months ago.I was ...
2 answers |
Over past year I have had 2 occurrences of passing bright red blood, no other pain, no sickness, diarrhoea, constipation, no pains anywhe...
I'm only 36 I am having tons of stomach pain and yesterday took myself out of a hospital because I thought they were a bunch of liars and...
I'm a 67 year old woman and have been having problems for years. I have occasional episodes of diverticulitis, and until now, a diagnosi...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a Community Leader for the Colitis community, please send a message to me at: M...
3189977 tn?1344902138
HI, I am new to this forum, I have a few health issues that are, embarrassing to say the least, both in areas that are pretty the last pl...
3 answers |
A
A
Seeking Digestion Help?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Colitis Community Resources