Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Forum

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
1 - 20 (of 872) questions
hello experts M father is 57year old and is diabetic for around 12years he was taking metformin hcl 500mg till december last year w...
I am a 26 year old female and gave been having worsening symptoms recently. Several years ago I had a high fasting blood insulin but not...
My mom is having diabetes since past 14 years. From last 2-3 weeks she is having nausea and vomitting and is not able to eat anything. Sh...
Good Morning A short background on my thyroid disorder. 2003 Dx/Graves - 2004 RAI - present Hypothyroid (subclinical 3.34) medically i...
I drank hot chocolate had little oj and I have very bad headache maybe too much sugar. im not diabetic haven't had problems but my head...
I am 59 years old and recently had a triple heart by pass. In the middle of last year I had a cholesterol test at a local pharmacy and th...
Hi. My boyfriend is a 44 year old juvenile onset diabetes patient who has glucose highs and lows. He has been experiencing swelling in hi...
My moms friend had diabetes a year ago.she kept it under control with medications.nw all of a sudden her sugar level is down to 50after s...
What cause my skin to feel like something is biting on my legs, arms, and others areas on my body ? I have type 2 Diabetes. The bott...
I've had a weird tongue ever since I can remember. When I was a kid, my parents never took me to the doctor for anything. So now I'm 26 y...
What is the difference between the fatigue a non-diabetic person would experience after consuming sugar and the type of fatigue someone w...
My Mother injects herself with insulin twice a day. She injects 13mg of it to her belly using a short needle. I do not know exactly how l...
my father always gets this white spot between his toes and we always help him clean it but it always comes back, he is a diabetic and i a...
I am 34 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes and at my last doctors appointment I was told I have increased amniotic fluid and they n...
I am selling a gently used charcoal Medtronic paradigm REAL-Time 522 Insulin Pump, which works perfectly and looks like brand new. It co...
I am insulin dependent and newly pregnant. Should I be seen by by ob sooner then 8 weeks?
Upon waking 82 1 hour before lunch 84 2 hours after lunch 77 1 hour before supper 68 645pm 854pm 92 940pm 79 Just wondering if ...
I've read that there were a few studies done that showed that the herb, Berberine, can lower fasting blood glucose and A1c as effectively...
My friend just took 6 units of Levemir instead of her normal Humalog. What should she do now?
my cousion detecte Diabetes disease what we do give me suggest about any reserch
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.