Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Eat Hearty, Drink Deep, Live Life Group

Eating and drinking need not be unpleasant to be healthy, if done in a mindful and moderate manner. One can even include food and beverages sometimes regarded as "suspect." Part of the secret is to look at what you prepare, look at your needs and match them in a joy-filled way! Mealtime should add to one's life; not just be a duty for fueling up.
This combination of recipes makes 6 servings... Poached Chicken Thighs with Green Onion and Parsley Food stuffs: 6 sm boneless chic...
Chronne (sha-doan) - baked pasta casserole. Ingredients; 1 pound each dry capellini, thick spaghetti and perciatelli - cook al dente p...
how much of alcohol is okand which kind of alcohol is safer to consume for an adult male
I will be the first to admit that I love to eat and drink (and breath and move about freely ,-) I hope that this forum will be a place...
It's cold, wet and dreary here tonight. I needed comfort food so pulled out my old family recipe. Since I need to watch my cholesterol,...
You know guys I have always been partial to a nice dish of eggs and we all went through the time when we were scared to eat them as our C...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.