Aa
A
A
A
Close

Memory Loss Community

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.
1 - 12 (of 190) questions
Hello, the symptoms I am seeking to clarify might not be directly related to memory loss but they are of the same nature only for the emo...
Hello, I'm going to try and keep this very short. I'm a 25yo M who started experiencing nuchal/base of skull pain in 2011. I started g...
I am a 35 year old female with recent short term memory loss, apathy, poor concentration. I repeat myself on a constant basis, am very fo...
headaches and twitching
So I don't feel comfortable discussing this but I have to in order to know if it's a possibility. My partner told me his father molest...
I have been with my husband for 5 years and over the past 2 years I've felt that he's forgotten conversations that we've had. Only 2 wee...
I have long had problems following conversations, particularly with my wife but also conversations with others. I find that during conver...
I have been trying to get a promotion at work but I fail at interview due to my lack of memory following a head injury when from falling ...
It seems like most people can remember back from when they were 3 or something, but the earliest I can remember is when I was around 10. ...
Over several years I've become really concerned about my ability to remember conversations - I can take part in a conversation perfectly ...
I'm just curious if anyone has been on Namenda and could tell me how long the initial brain fog lasted for you? I just started Namenda ye...
I had no head injuries, around 2 years back I noticed more or less sudden loss of memory and general loosing track of almost everything i...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area