Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
I've had some long standing problems with my mental health. Because of this, I suspect that I have some sort of mood disorder or psycholo...
I'm a 32 yr old female. I'm 4' 11', 202 pds. I an on bloodpressure medication and metformin for pre diabeties. I've been to my docs seve...
Hello there, I am 19 year old female. I have a history of bulimia, self-mutilation and depression. 2 months ago I completely changed my l...
Thank you for the opportunity to ask another question. I saw my GP today and we spoke of my psych appt. He was pretty shocked that th...
Does it make sense to take medication in order to be "mentally loose" for therapy? Have had a really bad week but are feeling calmer d...
I hope it's ok to post this again in this forum. I've suffered from anxiety for the last year after a close family member was diagnosed ...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.