Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parkinson’s Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.
1 - 20 (of 517) questions
Is Parkinson curable? Is. Parkinson. Syndrome. Curable
My son is 8 and he has essential tremors the tremors act out more when his arms are resting. It also acts out when he is really scared or...

I have seen a number of postings on this forum regarding the difficulty breathing experienced by individuals afflicted with Parkinson's d...
I have had essential tremors in both hands for over thirty years, but lately my tremors are in a resting posture. The movement is in my ...
My daughter was just diagnosed with Fahrs syndrome and she is 15. She has no symptoms, but in our area there isn't anyone her age diagnosed.
I suffer from anxiety and depression. My husband has Parkinson's. How can I handle his choices of driving or doing dangerous work? I can'...
Hello All! I like to know if it is safe for a Parkinson's patient to take the Flu vaccine or not. Thank you in advance :)
I've had Parkinson's for almost 20 years. I am 64 years old. All of a sudden I started to lose weight rapidly. In the past year I've lo...
I've had Parkinson's for almost 20 years. I am 64 years old. All of a sudden I started to lose weight rapidly. In the past year I've lo...
I am a 51 yr. old female. I went to a neurologist because I had been having a loss of coordination on the left for approx. 6 months and a...
I am interested in Parkinson's research on the use of Prednisone to treat symptoms. My husband has had Parkinson's for about 10 years and...
am a 25 yr old African American male with no known family history of parkinson's I watched a tv show last Monday about a young person ar...
My husband is 78 y.o. and is having mouth twitching, tremors on the left side of his body, and heaviness in his legs. His primary think...
I am a 70 year old female who has had Parkinson's disease for 12 years. It has been managed well for the most part. Recently I have be...
Has anyone used a patch? The only med I take is pramipexole.
I was diagnosed this week with early Parkinson's by a neurologist following MRI's with and without contrast, along with evoked potential...
Could free based Pramipexole (C10H17N3S) serve as a substitute medication for Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Monohydrate (C10H21Cl2N3OS)? Do...
hey Everyone. Im writing for my father who has had parkinsons now for about 5 years. The question I have is about Dizziness. He g...
My Mother-in-Law has Acute Flaccid Paralysis due to West Nile Virus Infection. I have read that this condition is similar to Parkinson's ...
dx with BFS 2005, had Right side cranial base fx 1991. Have had 2 years of left side fasciculations and pain, bilateral hand peripheral ...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life