Aa
A
A
A
Close

Phobias Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 164) questions
I am scared of a few things these days. I get scared of being around people I'm very anti social and like to stay in my room a lot of the...
I have severe depression and therefore severe school refusal. I haven't been to school in 3 months now , my mom is very upsad I talked t...
Hi, My perhaps strange, but important to me question is: I believe I have rabies phobia. Recently I stood next to a fence with a hole i...
I have the phobia of vomiting ever since i was little and with the norovirus still going around im terified of gettin sick. I ended up ge...
about 1 week ago,I had a mutual masturbation with a guy on internet. he got some semen on his hand and touched my penis...joggen answered...
Is anyone out here afraid of catheters? I have had 2 kids and each time they tried to catheterize me I went into full blown panic mode. I...
Hi. I don't know what it is, but the sky scares the crap out of me. Whenever I see a plane, I go into instant freak out mode. Seriously. ...
Hi I'm looking for some advice if there's anyone reading this tonight. I have a severe phobia of being sick. I'm petrified and I get anxi...
Well hello. I am a 14 year old girl who has a phobia of spiders. Yes you may be thinking, 'oh thats stupid, you will get over it'. Please...
I have SEVERE Needle Phobia!!!! What can I do? I have only attempted to have my blood drawn 2 times in the last 32 years. The last ti...
I have a fear of dogs/puppys. I can't go near them. If i see one not on a leash i go crazy my heart starts beating fast and get the urge ...
I have a speech "disability." I suffered SIDS shorty after birth due to a nurse's negligence. It left me with a speech issue and some tig...
If I am in a clean house or in public, its not as big a deal. But I have certain germ issues that really bother me. I live with my aunt a...
hi everyone.i have agoraphobia,i have fear of dead ppl,so if i hear that some one died i just go mad.i have fear of being alone,fear from...
My boyfriend invited his friend over last night who had a stomach virus sunday. Now I've been totally ocd about lysoling EVERYTHING. I ca...
What can be done for adults who suffer? When my daughter was a senior in high school, she went on meds. This was the first time I learn...
I have a strange phobia.In winter or cold weather I feel very disturbing sensation around my neck esp when something oily touches my neck...
I'm afraid I will get infected for HIV while testing for HIV. During my second blood draw, I asked them to use new needles which they did...
I have had a fear of sperm for years... For a number of reasons. Part of it is guilt related. Part of it is probably an OCD glitch. Ma...
So, it seems like my height phobia has become a bit extreme. Like I can't stand on a skateboard. It is terrifying to me, even if it's jus...
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?