Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2009.
1 - 20 (of 265) questions
I am 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and have been feeling fluttering for the last week or so, it is deffinately NOT gas as this is my 3rd ba...
I Had Unprotected Sex With My Current Partner. But when we broke up I had sex with someone else within the same month . I'm very scared b...
Somebody plz help...i have been having unprotected sex an my boobs have been so sore an my nipples been feelin funny for 4wks strait an s...
Has anyone had any mild cramping if they have spotted/bleed? I'm SO worried right now, I know every person and pregnancy is different, bu...
Im currently 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant according to ultrasound. I had sex with two guys 9 days apart. Guy one, my on and off boyfriend...
Hi im 8wks pregnant and im experiencing alot of problem at 5wks of my pregnancy i had a bad smelling greenish discharge wch my doctor pre...
i lay down in my bed and i felt that something moving in my tummy when i saw it something is moving so what ios it baby boy or girl???? ...
Hi ladies...anyone gone shopping for baby yet? My husband and I went out and got our little girl her first pair of shoes this weekend! It...
Hi everyone...I just want you to know that I had my baby on Saturday, 2 weeks early. We had an 8lb. 6oz. Baby Girl...Alexis Jean. She i...
Just curious if ynayone is experience internal vaginal pain. I have the feeling as though my cervix is effacing / dilating. The night bef...
I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have two kids already. I was sitting in the doctors office and all of a sudden I get this little thump in my ...
im 36 weeks and i am having sharp lower pains. i have no clue what contractions feel like, and tight tummy does not help because i dont k...
As a new member to this website and community, I wanted to introduce myself. This is my second pregnancy for my first baby. I miscarrie...
im almost 37 weeks with my first i was at the doctors on wensday they said i was 1cm dilated and has bin getting really bad pain also ha...
I am diabetic and have neuropathy in my feet and have been perscribed pain meds. I recently found out I am 6 weeks pregnant. My first c...
Juat curious if anyone is still around. It has been extremely inactive here, our little ones are extremely active now keeping us on our t...
So I went to my dr's appt yesterday excited because I thought he would do the gender scan but nope, the nurse said that dr doesn't like t...
Just curious as to how many of us hopefully June 2009 mums will be having which sex. I was told on Tuesday that I'm having a princess (wa...
I was a month late on my period, I have the sore breasts, and tiredness, the sickly stomach. One person told me to test and I'd probably ...
i want a pill that gets u pragnat now email me yahoo jefferson.***@**** bye
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.