Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9264) questions
Good morning... Well, it's barely morning; I'm posting this typing this shortly after midnight and will get it posted as I won't be onlin...
Good morning and Happy Mother's Day... It looks like it's going to be a beautiful (hot) day in my world and I hope it will be the same fo...
Yoni Freedhoff, MD May 08, 2019 "Back when he was a graduate student, my friend, Dr Travis Saunders, was a ridiculously active runner...
Good morning... how are we doing this morning? It's been kind of hard to get started, so I'm running a bit late this morning, but at lea...
Why is there some couple of pound variation between weight taken first thing in the morning and later in the day even if no food or drink...
Good morning...As usual, as I'm writing this, it's not daylight yet, but the weather report says it's supposed to be a beautiful day toda...
Good morning... I hope everyone is doing great this morning. It's turned off chilly here again - not spring-like weather at all and I ha...
Good morning...wow, another week is gone and the forecast says it's going to be a hot one here. We're getting into the upper 80's and 90...
Good morning. How is everyone this morning? It's still dark but the forecast shows clear skies and says we're headed for a high of 88° ...
Good morning... how's everyone doing this morning? I can't believe March is almost over; "in like a lion, out like a lamb" - at least, I...
Good morning... wow - another week has flown by and there's only another week left in the month. I hope everyone is adjusting to the tim...
The only medication I take is a vitamin, allegra, and the bc pill which I have taken for years. I have not been diagnosed with any new m...
Here's another article in keeping with some of the recent ones posted in regards to the benefits of exercise. Although it's not specific...
Good morning everyone... well, another week down and we've had a cool-down, though still nothing like many parts of the country are still...
As we officially end one year and begin another, I’d like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a wonderful New Year and the best of...
Good morning... wow - another week past and here we are at the great spring forward time change to Daylight Saving Time. The time change...
Good morning... Goodness, another week has flown by and it looks like it's going to be another nice day, although they're forecasting a "...
Good morning... Golly, I can't believe another week has passed by. It's still dark outside, but it looks like it's shaping up to be a go...
I found this article about recording what you eat and weight loss. Previous studies have shown that people tend to lose more weight when...
Good morning... how is everyone doing this morning? It's still dark, but I think we're in for a pretty nice day... It looks like it migh...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.