Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9215) questions
Summer is long past, so as we begin November, with the holidays approaching, it’s time to begin a new challenge. This one will be our Ho...
Good morning everyone. First off, a shout out to all the Veterans out there - those who have served, are serving and will serve. Thank ...
I'm prone to wanting a little 'something something' before bed. Trying to curb this habit so I can get a good number of hours void of fo...
So, I have a friend that swears that as temps drop (which is relative to where you are . . . hot climates, that may mean it goes down to ...
I don't know how many of you drink alcohol, but with the holiday/party season approaching, here's and article that might interest you, if...
looking for recommendations on how to lose weight
Good morning everyone... How are we all doing this morning. I hope y'all remembered to set the clocks back an hour last night so you'll ...
LOL, I obsess over food when I'm wanting to lose weight. I talk about it, read cookbooks, plot my meals, etc. But this question always ...
Does anyone know of a doctor in the Euless/Bedford area or Dallas that will prescribe diet pills??? I am from Louisiana, and we have the...
I was prescribed back in Aug 07 , phentermine for a diet aid, cymbalta for depression, and Imitrex Spray for Migraines. This caused me to...
I have things I love. Adore. Dream of. I tell my husband that these things are him but in reality . . . they involve sugar. Ha. Wha...
Good morning... Another week has gone by and we're definitely getting into fall - yes, we have fall here in Florida. The temps have been...
Please take a moment to reach out to Barb135, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader in th...
I'm a 25 year old male, 6'1". I stopped drinking soda a couple of weeks ago. I'm not down to only drinking water yet, but drinking stuff ...
Good morning. The days are getting shorter and shorter... it's no longer daylight by the time I'm posting this thread, so I can't say wh...
Good morning, once again... It's still dark outside, but the stars are shining so I think it's going to be another sunny day here... I...
My insurance company sends me stuff often and a lot of it I'm like whatever. But today's email was on Matcha Tea. Honesty, I've never he...
Good morning everyone... the days are getting shorter and it's still dark outside at 6:15 am as I begin to write this, so I can't tell wh...
I just had bariatric surgery in January of this year. I'm documenting all I eat and how much I exercise. But I'm still not losing the wei...
I had a weight loss challenge with my boss , we both started similar weight around 105.5kg each , the challenge was for 63 days and the l...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.