Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9140) questions
Im only 14 and im losing and gaining weight easily and im scared i might have cancer i havent been eating alot and i lay in bed alot i ju...
Hello. I've never had problems with my weight until I got older and got put on antipsychotics specificly Invega. Most the other anti psyc...
Good morning... it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood - at least in my neighborhood. Sooo... In some ways, it's been kind of a rou...
My daughter is 23 years old. I noticed she had problems with overeating when she was in middle school, but her major weight gain has been...
Good Morning everyone... Well, here we are bright and early - and I do mean "early" though it's not very bright yet since it's only a lit...
Good morning and Happy Sunday to everyone... How's everyone doing and did we all make it through the 4th of July fireworks with fingers a...
How is weight loss effective? Do you think the use of weight loss products is effective? I think it can only support the weight loss,...
Good morning... Wow - here we are into a new month already...Is this year going fast or am I just going slow? It doesn't seem like it sh...
My tsh level is 6.41...can it be a problem of hypothyroidism..
I'm 39, 5'3", 148lbs.I'm at my absolute wits end. Last year I weighed 138lbs. The year before that I was around 130. I've always struggle...
Good morning... It's another bright sunny day in my corner of the world; how about yours? There hasn't been a whole lot going on in ...
Hello, I am 54 yo with BMI 34. My nutritionist suggested to start Pronokal diet, I need to lose ~25 kg. From the descriptions of the diet...
Good morning again... It's a beautiful day in my world, how about yours? As you all know it's been another of "those weeks" for me s...
Good morning... it's another beautiful day in my neighborhood; how about yours? I'm back in full swing at home, trying to get caught...
Hello everyone. I weigh myself everyday. It’s just a habit I have. Same time everyday. I’m a bit overweight atm so I have quite a lot s...
I started the paleo diet yesterday. I need to lose weight. Has anyone tried this??
I have an over active thyroid probably since the early 2000's. Recently I started to gain weight without trying. I haven't changed my e...
Good morning... first things first - my apologies for being MIA last week and thanks to AnnieBrooke for stepping in and posting a thread...
Does anyone like intermittent fasting?
I am appallingly obtuse, have been wondering where Barb is and why the weigh-in post did not happen yesterday. I have also been watching ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1484935765
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.