Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 6 (of 9330) questions
So most of you already know I am looking to lose weight. I was wondering if eating a can soup for lunch and dinner could help me in this ...
Good morning... How is everyone today? It's a cold start to my day, but the sun is shining, so hopefully, it's going to warm up nicely. ...
What do you all think of the protein drinks for weight loss? Think that can work to use for say breakfast, maybe lunch and then eat a no...
Good afternoon, Last year I set a goal to get to 140. I am currently 5'0 and weigh between 160-165 it fluctuates often. What brought ...
Good morning... How are things this morning? I believe we're headed for a very pleasant day - maybe a bit too warm for this time of year,...
Good afternoon... I've really gotten off schedule today and as you can see I'm hours late in posting. Everything is fine, so not to worr...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.