Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weight Loss & Dieting Community

A community of people interested in weight loss and dieting. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: balanced menus, popular diets, exercise, metabolism, healthy snacks, nutrition, and weight loss surgery.
1 - 6 (of 9305) questions
Good morning... how is everyone this morning? I hope you've all had a good week. It's been cold and here, but not a bad week, overall. ...
Hi, I am hoping to get an IVF treatment but I need to lose weight first, I'm starting Intermittent fasting and just light treadmill exerc...
Good morning and happy December... I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm sure we're all geared...
Good morning... How are you doing this morning? It looks like it's going to be a bright sunny day here, today, though I haven't checked ...
Hi, I have been bedridden with the flu for the last 5 days and have hardly eaten anything, yet when I stepped on the scale this morning...
Good morning. How's everyone doing with the great "cool down" we've had across the country? We've even had it here. It was 50° when I ...
Top Healthy Living Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.