I need to scream!

I have visited this forum many times in the past five years. Having been in rehab three times (due to overkill with pain meds for surgeries)the last being my family's final straw, was my wake up call. It's been almost two years and I'm tapering from my suboxone regimine. Wow. Is all I have to say. I'm down to .5 mgs a day since Tuesday. I came here for advice on how to get through the last week of my taper. I've put myself in a bad way by cheating last night and taking and extra .5 because I thought I was going out of my mind. Mind being key word. My doctor said that I have hardly no trace of suboxone in my system. The wds are in my head. Really??? I know everyone is different and react differently to tapers. I will be short and have no suboxone for a whole day before my next doctors visit. I'm already freaking out. Does anyone have any home remedies that can help? I have wiped out my Ativan supply as well so that's adding fuel to the fire. I have two young children and a husband who doesn't get it.
I want to thank all of you that posted for me. Day two with nothing. I'm very emotional. I cry over the stupidest things. My kids think I'm crazy. I can't control it. Anyways I don't feal as bad as I thought I was going to. The only thing I managed to grab was a multivitamin. I don't drive and haven't been able to convince the hubby I need to go to a gnc. He thinks I'm just fine because I'm doing laundry. Ugh so frustrating! He doesn't want to admit I had a problem and won't submit to the stereo type I might receive if it was ever said out loud "hey, that's the mother that had the drug problem" I would pull his family's last name through the mud as they own half my town. I'm doing my best to pretend I'm perfect. It's sad really. As I said before thank you to all that posted. I will keep it up. I know it's my time. I'll let you know how it's going.
Oh and one more thing. I decided not to go to my last suboxone doc appt tomorrow. I know if I got he may offer two more weeks. I'm alset! I'm going to call and say tell him thanks for everything. I jumped!!!!
Oh and one more thing. Is my eye sight supposed to be all fuzzy or do I just need glasses in my old age?
Hey can you read my posts? I haven't gotten any responses and I need someone to take to
Bump to top for ppl who have posted!!

Hang in there sweetie,it will get better. Yes my eyes fuzzy too for a long time,but keep a watch out and get them checked if worsen.
Hey hun you can always try posting another "question" it's just quiet right now and hopefully someone will answer you soon. I detoxed off oxycdone not the subs. But you sound like you're doing good for the past couple days. Ppl with more knowledge of the subs will be here soon.

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community