Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

OMG SERIOUSLY

IV BEEN ON HERE ABOUT BF SNORTING OC'S.  

CAN U FREAKIN SNORT ATIVAN? I GUESS ITS LIKE VALIUM OR XANAX???  ANSWER ME PLEASESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Yes you can. Why?
Yep, you can... in all fairness, Ativan will be help him with the w/d, but he shouldn't be abusing it. If you think he is, ask him politely to hold his pills and dispense them to him. Ativan is a benzo, like Xanax and Valium, and it has it's own set of w/d symptoms, but in low doses it's safe (my opinion) for him to take during w/d. For Ativan, by low dose I mean up to about 1 mg daily.
PLZ first of try to relax a bit :) yes you can is this what you think he is doing
because i think he may be doing that now.....sigh.............

do u get high from snorting ativan? if it is like xanax then wouldnt it be like a sowner? the complete opposite of oxy?

im just so upset.  

what if he is addicted to snorting. period.  

i dont understand this desire to snort sh*t.  i am sorry.  

thank you all for ur kindess and help.  im so stuck. i love him. so much.  and i love this website because it is annoymous and i can vent and get information......u are so sweet and helpful.  all of u are.

now, what the f is the point in snorting ativan?  why do that?
Snorting period spikes the buzz, meaning it works 10x faster.  And yes, he can be addicted to snorting.  Snorting is harder to stop than taking pills.

And yes he would get a downer effect from ativan.

Back in my day, I used about 20 lortabs daily.  I would only take about 5 pills through out the day, then come early afternoon the snorting would begin.  I much prefered to snort than to takel.
did u ever snort oc?

how long does that high last?

why is it harder to quit pills if u snort them vs orally?

why did u snort xannbars? (i think u said u did)....if u dont get high from it, why not just tak it by mouth