Allergy Community
10.3k Members
Avatar universal

Alcohol Intolerance?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help. I recently turned 24, and have been drinking mostly cider/larger since I was 18. I used to drink a lot heavier than I do now at university, and although I had hangovers I have never been ill from drink. However, over the past few months I have noticed that even after two or three drinks I am violently sick. This happens an hour or two after going home. I have experience abdominal pain as well. I have read up online and it has suggested that I may have an alcohol intolerance. I know that food allergies can occur in your early/mid twenties, so I just wondering if anyone thinks this is correct?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.