Allergy Community

BAD BREATH

I could not eat anything cold. I am very much fond of ice cream and whenever I eat it, my throat will get infection with bad breath. Anybody can suggest me a remedy?
Welcome to the forum!
You probably get a bout of sinusitis and inflammation of the throat with anything cold. I would suggest you make it a practice to gargle with warm saline water everyday at bedtime. Also if you take something cold, generally these problems start after 10-12 hours. Almost always, a person gets up next day to find his/her throat inflamed. Hence if you gargle after an hour of taking ice cream and before bedtime you will be able to prevent it.
However if you get the symptoms soon after eating something cold, then there is a chance that you have a very sensitive throat or a lingering infection and you should consult an ENT.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.