Anger Management Community
686 Members

Have you tried REBT?

I am about to finish a 3 month REBT anger Management class and have learned a lot from it... My bouts of anger are definitely less frequent and milder than what IO am used to...
I am learning AM techniques that have been effective in difusing the anger, learning to accept myself, learning ways to express frustration in a more acceptable manner, and learning to be more assertive with my loved ones and with others.

We are using a book called "How to control anger before it controls you" by Albert Ellis, PhD

Give this book a try. You have nothing to loose but your dysfunctional anger and everything to gain that is healthier.