Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety disorder

I feel as thou anxiety has tooken over me I experience left arm pain all the time and run to the ER and doctors and everything come back clear I feel like I'm going insane I need help and some one to talk to when I don't think about the pain it goes away my family feel as though I'm crazy
You are probably having what's called a panic attack. This disorder not only causes feelings of anxiousness bit can also exhibit physiological symptoms as well. It can be quite frightening. Feeling that you are about to lose control, feeling you are about to die, chest pain, pain that radiates down your arm as if you are having a heart atack. Trouble breathing, feeling like you are choking. Anti anxieties can help, as well as benzodiazepines until the anti anxiety kicks in. Hope things get better for you