Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety

i am 22 years old, and i think i am very stressed, i have missed my period and thought i was pregnant, tests came back negative, so immediately my mind start running, what could be the cause of missing my period then? so about 2 days i started feeling numbness in my left arm and leg ( not badly, could still move and use it though!) can this be panic attacks?
it can be all related to anxiety,and the fact you are stressed could delay your period,try to calm down,if you havent had your period in the next couple of days go to the doctors and do a sample,also explain about you arm and leg,try not to let these symptoms get to you coz anxiety is not a nice thing to deal with,get your issues sorted now so you can get back to a normal way of thinking.