Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety

I'm a 21 year old female that and I have lately of the last couple of months had quite a few similiar sympotems to that of other people in this forumn. It all started about 4 months ago, when I was due to go on my first aeroplane trip to QLD with my Boyfriend, the week before i started getting pins and needles in my hands and feet and occassional lightheadness that caused the feeling that i was going to fall and the feeling of unsteadiness, on the day before the trip I ended up at the doctors with chest pain and panic attack feeling, in tears. The doctor tested my heart and blood pressure and informed me that everyting was ok. I then went to the doctors a week later and got a referral for a blood test in which it was discovered that I have low iron so was then put on iron tablets. About two weeks later I was still experiencing the same symptoms, so went back to the doctor and was told that I had low B12 and was perscribed B12 shots to get injected monthly. About a week or so after that I ended up in the emergency room with chest pain and a numb feeling in my left arm and pins and needles in my left hand and a numbess in my left cheek. In which I went through all the same tests and was told I was ok and that I had anxiety, I went to the doctors after that and got a referral to see a Neurologist, in where I got a MRI done on my brain and neck to see if there was anything going on up there, but again the test came back clear. After this I didnt experience any abnormal systems for awhile so i let it go for awhile and I have now been experincing a pain in the left side of my chest and arm, Im not sure if it the anxiety or something else.. anyone have any suggestions?

I'm not really sure what that is, but it doesn't sound like a panic attack, depression, or a "nervous breakdown".In anxiety attacks it feels like its hard to breath, and you feel this huge weight of hopelessness, this causes you to think that you are going to die.   I'm not a doctor at all, but it sounds like a circulation problem.
whatever it is, I'd cut alcohol out right away at the very least.