Anxiety Community
23k Members

Xanax

My doctor gave me a Rx for Xanax to help with my Effexor withdrawal. I also started taking Buspar today. I'm definitely having major anxiety today and I'm scared to take a Xanax. Will it make me feel hungover in the morning. It's a 0.25 mg tab.
Erin_ann, I have been battling anxiety for quite awhile now, and the Xanax can make you drowsy. If you worried about the full effect, start out with half a dose, if you take the .25 at a decent hour it shouldn't leave you feeling hungover. The only thing about xanax, is that it is addictive and eats your brain cells so please be careful taking it. Good luck with your anxiety. May try breathing g techniques to see if they will help too!